Third Annual List Honors Leading MSSPs, MDR Service Providers & Cybersecurity Companies
30th September, Tampa Florida: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named NaviSec, LLC to the Top 200 MSSPs list for 2019 (http://www.msspalert.com/top200). The list and research identify and honor the top 200 managed security services providers (MSSPs) that specialize in comprehensive, outsourced cybersecurity services.
Previous editions of the annual list honored 100 MSSPs. This year’s edition, at twice the size, reflects MSSP Alert’s rapidly growing readership and the world’s growing consumption of managed security services. MSSP Alert’s readership has grown every month, year over year, since launching in May 2017.
The Top 200 MSSP rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2019 readership survey combined with aggregated third-party research. MSSPs featured throughout the list and research proactively monitor, manage and mitigate cyber threats for businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
“Happy to announce NaviSec has made it on the list of Top 200 MSSPs globally at #182! So proud of our team for placing on the list in our first year under the NaviSec banner. Thank you to all of our clients, vendors and partners for allowing us to assist with their security journey.” - Sean Nobles, President
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate NaviSec, LLC on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid the ongoing cybersecurity talent shortage, thousands of MSPs and IT consulting firms are striving to move into the managed security market. The Top 200 list honors the MSSP market’s true pioneers.”
MSSP Alert: Top 200 MSSPs 2019 – Research Highlights
The MSSP Alert readership survey revealed several major trends in the managed security services provider market. Chief among them:
- The Top 5 business drivers for managed security services are talent shortages; regulatory compliance needs; the availability of cloud services; ransomware attacks; and SMB customers demanding security guidance from partners.
- 69% of MSSPs now run full-blown security operations centers (SOCs) in-house, with 19% leveraging hybrid models, 8% completely outsourcing SOC services and 4% still formulating strategies.
- The Top 10 cybersecurity vendors assisting MSSPs, in order of reader preference, are Fortinet, AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Cylance, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, SonicWall, Carbon Black, Tenable and Webroot (a Carbonite company).
- Although the overall MSSP market enjoys double-digit percentage growth rates, many of the Top 200 MSSPs have single-digit growth rates because they are busy investing in next-generation services – including managed detection and response (MDR), SOC as a Service, and automated penetration testing.
NaviSec is a veteran owned cyber security company with a focus on high quality, right-sized solutions and client relationships. Our team works 24/7 to protect and assist our partners in navigating the unknown waters of cyber security.
Founded in 2015 as Sequoia Cyber Solutions (previously an inaugural honoree on the Top 100 MSSP from MSSP Alert), NaviSec has grown from a bootstrap startup to an established player in the cyber security space. Seamless integration, scalability, and customization are critical in our approach to protecting each client’s unique business assets. One-size-fits-all solutions are not in our vocabulary.
Partnering with NaviSec empowers your business to make bold decisions with clarity and peace of mind. Each of our three core services can be customized to fit your structure, goals, and regulatory compliance needs. The NaviSec portfolio includes Delta offensive security services, Sentry defensive security services, and the Atlas Security Operations Center (SOC). More about these services can be found here.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com